15th January 2017, 10:38 PM
Monica bangeja

For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I wish to do a job in the Government sector so I want to know for which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the jobs and what will be the salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?
  3. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  5. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  6. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  7. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  8. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  9. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  10. Which Government jobs are available at the age of 30 years after completing class 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  12. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  13. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  14. How to get a job in foreign company after passing mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  17. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
17th January 2017, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?

I want to become a perfusionist. How can i become a perfusionist which all entrance exam should i write
18th January 2017, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica bangeja View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I wish to do a job in the Government sector so I want to know for which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the jobs and what will be the salary? Please answer as soon as possible.
You can apply for Railway group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
2nd April 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Still I am 11th class with commerce and I will get a job in the government sector only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?