21st January 2012, 08:10 PM
Pranev gupta

List of government jobs i can apply for as i am in the final year of my B.Tech (ECE)? Which books should i follow?

Sir my B.Tech in ECE branch will complete in, so can i apply for any govt job now? If yes please specify? Also please tell how to prepare for them and which book to follow?

26th February 2012, 08:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs i can apply for as i am in the final year of my B.Tech (ECE)? Which books should i follow?

There are many jobs in the government sector which you can apply while being in the final year of graduation. One of the options will be to attend the bank exams of various Public Sector banks for position of PO, clerk etc. You can apply to PSU companies such as NTPC, SAIL, ISRO, BHEL etc. UPSC and SSC also conduct exams for recruiting the eligible candidates in to various government departments such as Civil services, defense, railways, and Income tax. You can apply for these tests in the final year of engineering, but you should be able to submit the certificates at the time of interview.
19th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: List of government jobs i can apply for as i am in the final year of my B.Tech (ECE)? Which books should i follow?

Hi
you can get the job in many fields of the Government as well as private sectors.
You can join for the defence by apply for CDS Which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
You can also apply for civil services exam like IPS, IAS, IFS, IRS etc which are also conducted by UPSC. For more details about these exams,go to the site-
www.upsc.gov.in
you can apply for AFCAT for officer in INdian Air force.
Also, you can apply for the bank jobs, railway jobs, companies like TCS, wipro, infosys, bhel etc.
For the entrance exams like CDS, follow the HARIANT's books.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?