6th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?

my name is aditya and i am doing B.tech. in cse.now i am in final year
i.e(2008-12 batch).please give me details of the government jobs for
which i can apply now, also please give me the list of the specific
government organisations which recruits in final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  4. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  6. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  7. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  8. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  9. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
  10. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  11. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  15. What are the various government jobs which are available for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  18. List of government jobs available for a B.Tech(CSE) final year student with 72% marks?
20th July 2011, 07:28 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?

Don't worry you have more jobs opportunities in Government sector after completing B.Tech CSE .
List of government organization are following:

1.Center for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)

CDAC Mohali is invited candidates for following posts :

Principle Design Engineer: : 01 post (UR), Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay Rs.7600. Qualifications: First Class BE/B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering disciplines with 7 years experience or Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science & Engineering disciplines with 5 years experience or Ph. D in Computer Science & Engineering with 4 years relevant experience,

Age Limit : Maximum Age Limit for the above post is 37 Years.

Regards
Nikhil
4th August 2011, 04:23 PM
jitendra1117

Arrow Re: Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?

hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.e with the CSE branch ,you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
ongc- oil and natural gas corporation limited
cdac- center for development of advance computing
bel- bharat electronic limited
government companies
nic- national informatics center
sail-steel authority of india limited
npcc- national projects construction corporation limited
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old
7th December 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?

After B.tech can we apply for teaching in government college? if yes, then how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?