19th June 2012, 06:46 PM
rajkumar.I.P.S

Previous years question papers of IPS entrance exam conducted by UPSC

where can i get the previous years quetion papers of IPS entrance exam conducted by UPSC ?

1st July 2012, 12:06 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of IPS entrance exam conducted by UPSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumar.I.P.S View Post
where can i get the previous years quetion papers of IPS entrance exam conducted by UPSC ?
IPS Stands for Indian Police Service Examination .

This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year .

Eligibility Criteria :-

~~ Stage of this examination :- Preliminary , Main , Personal Interview .

~~ You should have a qualified your bachelor's degree with any discipline of a recognized Institute or equivalent qualification .

~~ You should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years and Upper age limits is applicable .

~~ No minimum marks required for this examination .

~~ Final year of degree course can also eligible to apply .

I am attaching the previous year question papers of IPS examination and you can get the previous year question papers from the official website of UPSC :- Visit the website
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ESSAY.pdf(43.4 KB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf ENGLISH_COMP.pdf(210.1 KB, 255 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL_STUDIES_I.pdf(175.1 KB, 310 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL_STUDIES_II.pdf(6.47 MB, 397 views)
File Type: pdf GS_PAPER_II_VISU_CHALL.pdf(1.19 MB, 232 views)
File Type: pdf GS_PAPER_II.pdf(1.32 MB, 244 views)
File Type: pdf GS_PAPER_I.pdf(1.20 MB, 258 views)
1st July 2012, 01:34 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of IPS entrance exam conducted by UPSC

To give this exam you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. If you are appearing for the final year then also you are eligible to apply for this exam.

Your age should be between 21-30 years.

There is relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC category.

The selection procedure includes preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview.

Here i have attached some papers you are looking for. Please go through them to learn more about the question pattern.

Hope this helps
13th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

in IPS or IAS exam is there any subject which related to computer engineering?
14th October 2012, 04:08 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

Attaching the Previous years question papers of IPS entrance exam ...HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU

GOOD LUCK
19th October 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum salary of the ips officer?
29th January 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

What health fitness needed for ips officer?
20th March 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want know what procedure 2 take admission in i.p.s.
19th June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

helo sir i want to know that there is any limitation of good marks in graduation or any student who have his /her completed graduation give exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?