13th May 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How to give the initials without leaving space in Combined Defense Service Exam? Which community should I select between OBC and General if my community certificate is BC?

i just applied online for combined defense service exam how to give the initials without leaving space. my community certificate is bc and which community should i exactly select 'obc' or 'general'?

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR OBC form without community certificate acceptable?
  2. OBC certificate can give relaxation for any central government exam?
  3. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  4. What to fill in the community block of caste certificate?
  5. Detailed information about Community certificates of UPSC-CAPF? Whether the certificate should be dated between dates?
  6. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  7. Whether Rajput Caste comes under OBC Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  9. What is Community Certificate Date in UPSC CDS-II application form? -- [New]
  10. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  11. How to get a scholarship while pursuing B.tech? I am from SC category
  12. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  13. How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Dates of all the upcoming government exams? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  16. Minimum pass marks in ISC Theory? Will it be considered pass if failed in one subject?
  17. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  18. Which are the universities for MS in instrumentation?
15th May 2011, 09:02 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give the initials without leaving space in Combined Defense Service Exam? Which community should I select between OBC and General if my community certificate is BC?

Dear Friend

If your name is Abhishek Bachchan then you have to write 'AB' as initials.
There is no need of putting space between the two letter.

If your caste certificate states the proof of 'BC' category then you come
in OBC category. So, you should tick/write 'OBC' wherever needed.

For any further details you can visit:
www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2011, 05:48 PM
mohd haider

Cool Re: How to give the initials without leaving space in Combined Defense Service Exam? Which community should I select between OBC and General if my community certificate is BC?

If your name is Abhishek Bachchan then you have to write 'AB' as initials.
There is no need of putting space between the two letter.

If your caste certificate states the proof of 'BC' category then you come
in OBC category. So, you should tick/write 'OBC' wherever needed.

For any further details you can visit:
www.upsc.gov.in 13th May 2011 04:48 PM

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=630573#ixzz1M Q0V9i43
9th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the initials without leaving space in Combined Defense Service Exam? Which community should I select between OBC and General if my community certificate is BC?

what is the procedure after you get through in common defence services examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?