6th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Indian institutions offering M.Tech for a B.Tech graduates? What's the applying procedure for the same?

I'm in the final year of b. Tech in ece from rtu. Where can i get admission in m.tech in indian universities? What are the procedures in detail in each?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  2. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical Vs. Avionics?
  4. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  5. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  8. List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration? -- [New]
  9. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  10. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  11. What is the salary offered after MCA?
  12. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech after B.Tech computer science to get into R&D sector?
  13. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  14. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  16. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  18. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
20th April 2012, 05:18 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: List of Indian institutions offering M.Tech for a B.Tech graduates? What's the applying procedure for the same?

If you are a gate qualified candidates then you can take the admission in IITs and NITs and other govt. colleges or university for M TECH course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?