1st June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes doing preparation for government jobs?

I an student of b.tech(ECE) 3rd year in iitt collage of enegeniering, plz say me about any intitute in varanasi who prepare me for govmntl jobe like railway,army, airforce.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  2. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  3. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  4. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  5. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  6. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. List of government jobs examination for B.E students?
  8. Government jobs after doing B.Sc hons in Physics. What type of preparations required to get government jobs?
  9. Good institutes in Delhi for preparation for IES and GATE exam? List of the top institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  11. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  12. List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  14. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  16. List of good government jobs for girls?
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  18. List central government jobs which are matriculation based?
10th April 2015, 04:10 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of institutes doing preparation for government jobs?

Government Colleges in Varanasi----

I have given government colleges in Varanasi that you have asked in the Question.

Banaras Hindu University - BHU

Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies/ Central University of Tibetan

Government Rajkiya Mahila Mahavidyalaya

Indian Institute of Technology BHU - IIT Varanasi

Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith

Sampurnanand Sanskrit University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?