31st October 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?

Sir,

Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not? Can you please provide me the complete details on the course? What is the admission process followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow?

Thank you!

31st October 2015, 10:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not? Can you please provide me the complete details on the course? What is the admission process followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow?

Thank you!
There are some NITs in India that offer M.Sc. in Nuclear Physics.
Those NITs includes:
  • NIT Hamirpur
  • NIT Kurukshetra
  • NIT Suratkal

But it would not be too beneficial in comparison to pursuing this course from prominent universities like:
  • Andhra University
  • Osmania University
  • Delhi University

These are the best place to pursue M.Sc. in Nuclear Physics. After pursuing and completing the course from this university you can directly get a job in Nuclear Power Plant.
There are about 21 nuclear power plants functioning currently in India which generates 5780 MW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?