6th August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose a Post graduation course after completing BCA?
  2. Can I get in any company after scoring 82% in class 10th and more than 67% in B.Tech
  3. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it worth doing MCA correspondence while doing a job in American MNC? MNC and IT companies offering jobs for MCA correspondence graduates with good salary?
  5. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  7. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  9. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  10. List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student
  11. Am I eligible for top MNC companies after scoring 58% in graduation?
  12. Which are the colleges in Pune for MCA? How much percentage is needed for admission?
  13. IS MCA correspondence value in MNC?
  14. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  15. How to get placed in MNC after doing MCA?
  16. If I have only 45% in 12th then will it create any issue in getting jobs in MNC?
  17. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  18. Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%
7th August 2015, 12:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?

The minimum percentage needed in MCA Post Graduate course for getting job in Multi National Companies is "60% marks". There are some companies which demand for candidates to have more minimum 65% or more than that in MCA course like Insofys. But in general, the minimum percentage required to be eligible for appearing in MNC recruitments is 60% marks or above than that. Generally companies ask candidates to secure 60% marks throughout their academics. i.e.,

In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks or above

In Intermediate or 10+2 class - Minimum 60% marks or above

In Graduation - Minimum 60% marks or above

In Post Graduation (if applicable) - Minimum 60% marks or above

Meeting the required percentage in Post Graduation is not only sufficient but also to maintain the same criteria in Graduation or 12th and 10th Classes. I suggest you to concentrate on programming languages namely C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP and Data structures in order to get selected as recruitment process is based on the Online test and Personal Interview.
7th August 2015, 01:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Many of the MNCs required first class (60%) from 10th to Post Graduation. This is only applicable to freshers not for experienced candidates. And for some of the Banking MNCs require only 50% marks. So you have to check the policies of individual organizations. There is no hard and fast rule.
7th August 2015, 07:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no definite bar on percentage MCA in order to get a job in MNC. This is because different companies have different criteria of selection and eligibility criteria. Some do not take into account the percentage and stress only on their selection procedure while others take into account the percentage. Usually the percentage which is asked by most of the MNCs is 60% aggregate in the entire career which is 10th, 12th or diploma, graduation and post graduation.
7th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for a MCA students for MNC jobs :
  • Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in MCA degree.
  • Candidate must not have more than 1 year gap during his/her studies.
  • Candidate must not have any live backlog

MNC companies mainly focus on practical knowledge that they will check during Interview. So be prepared at the time of interview.
7th August 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for MNC companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
13th March 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me which companies allow 2y year gap during education. i have 2 year gap after my graduation and at present i am pursuing mca so for which companies i am eligible please tell me names of companies..
23rd April 2020, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

My mark of 10th class s 8.2 cgpa and in 12th 48 percentile and in graduation is 57.8 percentile now how i am going for mca what i do now.. now i am pursuing a mca but how can i get a job
30th August 2022, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me if I done my mca and at the time of placement my graduation percentage are varry there otherwise only mca percentage varry there
15th September 2022, 05:20 PM
marionlankford

The Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?