25th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Priyamadhan

Am I eligible for government job or or government exam after securing 80% in ECE?

Hi sir/madam,
I have secured 8O% in ECE wit two standing arrears. Am I eligible for govt.jobs or to attend govt.exams? Can u pls suggest me how to get into a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  3. Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  4. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get the government job while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 78% marks?
  6. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?
  8. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  9. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  10. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  11. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  12. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  13. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  15. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?
  18. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
21st August 2011, 03:48 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job or or government exam after securing 80% in ECE?

If you want to get into job then you have to register yourself on the job search engines such as
naukri.com
monster.com
shine.com

For information on Government job you must take Rojgar samachar on daily basis which help in getting update yourself about the Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?