13th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa

Hello sir !
I am smruti rekha patra. I have passed graudation at 52% in berhampur university orissa. Then i have complete my mca in ignou. But i have some back paper . Al so i havr complete my pgdca. Now i have continue m.a. In (education 2nd year) program in private at sambalpur university in orissa.
But i have interested in banking sector. Now i save job in a finace company in orissa. My question is here like my qualification threr is any job here.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  2. How may I find a job in banking sector after completing PGDCA and MA course?
  3. Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?
  4. What is better course to take after completion of Graduation and PGDCA?
  5. Which are the best colleges of bachelor of technology in Agriculture in Odisha?
  6. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  7. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  8. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  9. Can I get a job in MNC after completing B.A and then PGDCA
  10. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  12. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  13. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  14. Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student? -- [New]
  16. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  17. How to get a Job after completion of 12th Class?
  18. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
27th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa

i have completed M.A(HISTORY) and PGDCA what are the further scopes for the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?