12th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?

Hi!! Sir/medam, i am prita podder. B.com (honurs) 2nd year syudent, i passed h.s in 2014 with 63.3%number. Can i do the job or eliglable for the job. If yes thn what i want to do for the job. Plz tell me.

13th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Getting Job:

As you are presently pursuing 2nd year B.Com, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. As you are still pursuing 2nd year B.Com, I suggest you to first concentrate on your Graduation and make sure you secured more than 60% marks in Graduation. Remember, to get any job the minimum qualification required is "Graduation". So you will be eligible from next year to get job either in Private Sector or Public Sector.
13th February 2016, 06:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, right now you are not eligible to appear for jobs or entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs on graduation educational qualification.

But, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination on 10+2 educational qualification.

Some of the examination at 10+2 educational qualification is :-

SSC CHSLE.

Intelligence Bureau conducted by MHA.

These are two best options some of the state also allows 10+2 passed candidates to appear for TET examination. So, you can appear for TET examination also.
13th February 2016, 09:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!! Sir/medam, i am prita podder. B.com (honurs) 2nd year syudent, i passed h.s in 2014 with 63.3%number. Can i do the job or eliglable for the job. If yes thn what i want to do for the job. Plz tell me.
With 12th qualification you can get some jobs in government and private sector. You can work as salesman, office assistant, counter sales etc. in many retail stores, shopping centers, ready made showrooms, jewel showroom etc. You can also appear for state staff selection Commission examinations for the recruitment like TNPSC. The aspirant can work in South Central Railway (RPF) as Women Constable with matriculation qualification.

There are vacancies in Central Tobacco Research Institute, for the post of Lower Division Clerk, the website link ishttp://www.ctri.org.in/

There are vacancies in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, for the post of Lower Division Clerk, the website link is Official website
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notificaton No.01_2016.pdf(236.6 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?