25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?

I have completed my 12th in commerce stream and B.com 2nd year private exam,and I applied final year but due to some avoidable reasons I could not complete final year and now I want to complete my graduation as B.Com on private. Can I completing my graduation on private? How many years gap allowed between B.com 2nd year and graduation on private?

Regards,
Rahul singh.

30th July 2015, 02:26 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?

Yes, you can.

You just have to enroll yourself once again with the university you left the course in.

Go to the university with the following documents :

* Last result.

* Enrollment letter

* Character certificate

* College leaving certificate

Find your documents and register yourself and get the admission.
31st July 2015, 09:45 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?

If there is no long gap then, you can definitely complete your graduation.

You would need Following Documents-
Transfer Certificate.
Enrollment Letter.
Admit card of last exam.
Character Certificate.

You have register yourself by filling the form.
21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my b.a 1st year in 2014.but in 2014 I have filled up b.a 2nd year due to some reason u couldn't give 2nd year exam and after that 2015 due to some problems I could not appear in b.a 2nd year exam in 2015.now in this year I am applying for b.a 2nd year exam but in university online form that is showing data is not available.why my 2nd year registration form is not opening?
4th March 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have done my b.a in 2010 i completed all sems n cleared all sems... then in between for third sem i left because of financial problem. I went this year 2 college to pursue my b a . Only 6th sem one subject i should clear but my college said that i could not write ecam now. Because in college within 6 year... again i should attempt from 1 sem... plzz suggest me.. n help me what i should do now... i have many problems in that i cleared all my sems.. now they are saying i could not write my exam. Sor plz help me
14th March 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i left my graduation becouse i fail in one paper in 3yr degree in 2013.now i want to apply that paper again to complete graduation is there any possibility
18th March 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I completed my second year B.Com in 2000 and then did not appeared for third year exam due to some reason. How can I complete my graduation? Can I continue it or do I need to go for correspondence? Please help
26th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have left my B.Tech after 3rd semester due to some problem after gap of one and half year can I complete my B,Tech ?
27th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I was failed T.Y.B.Com. in 1997 appeared from Mumbai University. Can I directly give T.Y.BCom. exam from Yashwantrao Chavam Open University?
I have T.Y.B.Com. result. But don't have leaving certificate. Can it Possible? Plz reply.
2nd August 2017, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I have completed my bba 2nd year in 2015 from annamalai university and for some reason I couldn't write my final year.. Is it still possible for me to appear for my final year?
2nd October 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have not cleared one paper of my commerce graduation from ignou final year. So i am technically not a graduate but Hve already done my PHD in management studies.
So... I wanna know, how can i complete my head to become a full graduate???

Note: left graduation 20 years back
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?