17th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?

Is it possible for me to do MA in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology???

2nd November 2014, 01:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to do MA in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology???
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for this course after B.Sc Psychology. Those candidates who have completed graduation in Anthropology or its relevant specialization are eligible.

M.A ANTHROPOLOGY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Applicants who have completed their graduation in relevant specialization from any of the reputed institution are eligible.

Minimum 50% marks are required at graduate level and it may differ from college to college. Every colleges given up to 5% relaxation in percentage for reserved category students.

The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying graduate level exam.

Colleges Offering MA Anthropology Course:-
  • Punjabi University, Patiala Punjab
  • Visva Bharati, Birbhum West Bengal
  • Ranchi University, Ranchi, Jharkhand
  • Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Berhampur University, Berhampur Orissa
  • National Postgraduate College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?