19th July 2011, 11:34 AM
ismail irshad

Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?

i have completed BE in mechanical engineering this year now i wanna do some course plz send me details of courses your college is providing with date of commencement of courses and fee structure...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  3. Fee structure for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for SC candidates?
  4. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  5. KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course
  6. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  9. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for the post graduate diploma courses? What is the commencement date?
  13. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  15. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  16. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  17. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.E Engineering course?
29th January 2012, 01:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?

hi..there rae many courses which can be done by you after the completion of your graduation both short term courses and also long term courses like mtech in mechanical engineering ,
if you are interested in mtech then the various courses which can be done by you are as follows
THERMAL ENGINEERING
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
PRECISION ENGINEERING
MACHINE DESIGN STREAM
WELDING ENGINEERING
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
CAD/CAM
ROBOTICS

there are also many short term courses ,some of which are as follows :
3-D modelling software's like catia
unigraphics
solidworks
cad/cam

as far as the best option after the mechanical engineering course is concerned is to do an masters in business administration from the fields like operation management because of the simple fact that there is an great demand for MBA students these days specially in the manufacturing industry because the manufacturing industry in the country is at an nascent stage and the government of India taking step to revive it and hence there will be many job opportunities created for the people who are related to this industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?