24th September 2012, 11:05 PM
hiieena

What is the criteria and syllabus for IAF after B.Tech? I am a final year B.tech student

What is the criteria and syllabus for IAF after B.TECH?I am in final year of b.tech(applied electronics and instrumentation).Is there any option for me,i want to be a pilot and when its form will be released?please do reply me,i am keen interested in it.

26th March 2014, 01:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and syllabus for IAF after B.Tech? I am a final year B.tech student

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University. You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB .
The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?