26th November 2010, 06:53 PM
mittu9

List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?

Hi every1, I secured 87% in 10th, 81% in intermediate, 68% in B.tech(C.S.E -may 07 ), 76% in Masters (IT August - September).
...........................My Question is " I have 2yrs 3months gap between my B.Tech & Masters, i heard that most MNC's doesn't accept application with 2yrs gap in their academics?? Is it true??Are there any MNC's which accept gap in academics??

Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  2. Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%
  3. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
  4. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  6. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  8. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  10. Am I eligible in MNCs having done 1 year Diploma in 2 years gap between 12th and BE?
  11. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  12. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  14. Is M.Tech structural engineering course offered in VIT Chennai Campus?
  15. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  16. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  17. Whether 2 years gap during my B.Com studied will affect my visa for studies in abroad? -- [New]
  18. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
2nd March 2012, 04:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittu9 View Post
Hi every1, I secured 87% in 10th, 81% in intermediate, 68% in B.tech(C.S.E -may 07 ), 76% in Masters (IT August - September).
...........................My Question is " I have 2yrs 3months gap between my B.Tech & Masters, i heard that most MNC's doesn't accept application with 2yrs gap in their academics?? Is it true??Are there any MNC's which accept gap in academics??

Thank You!
Academic gaps are less effective for career than professional gap in job profile. If you have academic gap then mostly you do not get the opportunity of campus interviews in certain companies.

But, be rest assured about your future because there are numerous MNC's which does not have problems with your academic gap. For these companies your intelligent level, academic result, specialization and your skills is more important. It mostly depends on the way you give personal interviews.

You haven't mentioned in which subject you have done your B. Tech and M.Tech. If you would have provided the information i would have given you more input regarding the companies where you could apply for interviews. As these are sensitive issues guidance and information cannot be given on assumptions.
26th February 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i have 5 years gap after 12th and i have completed my B.tech in bioinformatics 2010.Then i did CCNA and i did job for 2 years after i left d job n i did CCNP n right now m pursuing CCIE,so my question is can i get the gob in good mnc...
6th January 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have a year gap after 10th and another year gap after 12th, I am pursuing Bsc. IT How will it be affecting my job opportunities and If I go for civil services will I be allowed to give the exams?
22nd March 2018, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 year experience in networking field but 3 year education gap after intermediate can I got the job in MNC?
27th May 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I Have 5 years gap 10th to 12th.how can I manage this gap for it jobs
3rd June 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

There are some MNC%u2019s which will not allow gap more than 2 years.
If you have gap 2 years, you need to provide valid justification for the gaps.

You will face difficulties at the beginning of your career but once you get enough experience the gaps wont count. (Still you cant apply for TCS if you have 2 years of gap). There are other employers who will be hiring you on the basis of your skill sets and experience without considering gaps.
24th March 2022, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have education gap of two years. Now I'm in my 3rd yr btech .At present campus placements are going on. But most of them are rejecting due to educational gap. I'm from ECE. can i know what are the mnc that I'll get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?