15th November 2017, 09:10 PM
RHEMU

List of Power Grid Corporation Diploma Trainee Examination centres

Which centres are conducting National Power grid corporation of India Diploma Trainee Examination centres in India? Can you please list me down all for me? What is the procedure and fee followed to apply for the same? Awaiting to get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?
  2. Model question papers of Power Grid Corporation Junior Technician Trainee Exam?
  3. List of Power Grid Corporation Diploma Trainee Examination centres -- [New]
  4. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  5. How to get Government job based on GATE score?
  6. Company Secretary final passed can appear for Executive Trainee at Power Grid Corporation?
  7. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream?
  8. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  9. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  10. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year model papers of Power Grid exam?
  12. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  13. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  15. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  16. Previous year papers of Diploma trainee in Power Greed Corporation?
  17. Are all Government jobs based of GATE exam score? Can I get a Government job without qualifying GATE exam?
  18. Previous year papers of Power Grid Executive Trainee Exam?
18th November 2017, 11:35 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Power Grid Corporation Diploma Trainee Examination centres

Written test will be held in following city center located in India
1> Jaipur
2> Delhi
3> Noida

*** Details of the center (School/college ) will only be mentioned in admit card.
*** candidate can download the admit card from the portal.
*** Stipend for junior engineer is Rs 16500 per month

Admit card can be download from www.powergridindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?