7th May 2012, 10:22 PM
suhasdeepti

List of professors in engineering colleges of M.Tech?

list of professors in engineering colleges who are Mtech...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  4. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  5. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  7. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  9. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. List of colleges which come under OU?
  11. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  13. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  17. List of M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
22nd March 2015, 08:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of professors in engineering colleges of M.Tech?

Your query is incomplete. You have asked for the list of professors in engineering college with qualification as Master's degree in technology but you have neither mentioned the name of college nor university.

We can not help you in this case. Please provide the name of particular engineering college then only we can provide you the list of professor with master's degree.

There is one more solution to your query. You can visit the official website of respective college and in the department section, you can click on the faculties profile. Educational qualification of faculties are mentioned on the official website of each engineering college.
14th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of professors in engineering colleges of M.Tech?

I want to know one of the Christian PhD professer in azhagappa University karaikudi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?