23rd August 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?

Tell me why engineering colleges do not permit to the job of assistant professors in electronics, who got qualification of mtech electronics after msc electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  7. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  8. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  9. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  11. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  12. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  14. How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE
  15. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  16. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  17. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  18. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
29th April 2016, 01:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?

No this is not like that, many Engineering colleges have assistant professor in their college. Even the college from which i passed out a long year back, there was a lecturer in Computer Science Branch with the designation as assistant professor.
So, this is not acceptable that the role of assistant professor is not there in Engineering college

yes, it might happen that in some of the engineering college this post is not given but it does not mean that this post is not present in any of the engineering college.

Yes, after getting M.SC course you will get the role of lecturer and then after getting experience you will be promoted to assistant professor and then professor.

But, it takes time for the M.Sc candidate but at the end of the day you will be professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?