30th December 2016, 08:15 PM
shubhamjos

List of short term courses after 12th with Commerce for a good job and salary

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and got 60% and want to do a job. Please tell me about some short term courses to get a good job with handsome salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course? -- [New]
  2. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th?
  3. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  4. List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student
  5. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
  6. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  7. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  8. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  9. How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?
  10. Tips for getting good salary or abroad opportunity after BCA?
  11. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Long and Short term courses offered after B.Com?
  13. List of short term computer courses and list of Institutes which offering these courses? How may I get a job for accountant post?
  14. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  15. Which are the PG short term certified courses to get a good salaried job after Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses?
  17. Which short term courses in Software field are good to learn?
  18. What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?
31st December 2016, 09:07 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of short term courses after 12th with Commerce for a good job and salary

Ater completed 12th you want to do immediate Job means there are many ways to get a Job.

* BPO industry always welcome 12th Pass students and salary ranges from Rs.10000 to Rs.18000 and plus Incentives.

List of companies offering Jobs are as follows:

* HGS
* Vee Technologies
* Ages Limited
* Matrimony.Pvt Ltd
* Caris Health
* First Source solutions
* Sutherland global solutions
* Allsec Technologies

There is only long term courses available after 12th with Commerce.They are

* B.Com
* BBA
* B.M.S
* Integrated Law courses (LLB)
* B.B.S
* B.H.M
* B.E
* BCA
* B.Sc
* CA
2nd January 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of short term courses after 12th with Commerce for a good job and salary

What are the short term courses available after Mcom to get good job with high salary and how much it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?