3rd June 2018, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for 33 years English graduate of IGNOU?

Sir, I am 33 years of age and I have completed BA(English) course from IGNOU. I want to appear in BPSC exam. So, can I know about my eligibility for appearing in this exam? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

5th June 2018, 06:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for 33 years English graduate of IGNOU?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. BPSC is a public service examination is conducted by Bihar government.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidate age must be 21 to 37 years.

Relaxation is available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible for this exam.

For more information, you can visit at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
8th June 2018, 02:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for 33 years English graduate of IGNOU?

BPSC refers to Bihar Public Service Commission and it conducts BPSC examination is held for recruitment of administrative officers within the state of Bihar.

The minimum eligibility required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

You must be an Indian citizen.

Your age must lie within 20 years to 37 years. For few posts the minimum age is 21 years or 22 years. Age relaxation is allowed for female candidates and reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

You must have completed your bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree are also eligible.

So, being 33 years old and having completed your BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) in English from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University ), you are eligible for appearing in BPSC as IGNOU is one of the central open university.

For more details and updates regarding BPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?