26th March 2011, 09:34 PM
Souravdhar3090

List of some great medical colleges in India with less fee structure?

plz send me some great medical collages in india with fess structure.....from where placement opp..i can get in india &abroad

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  4. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?
  7. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  10. List of MBBS medical colleges in UP which are recognized by medical council of India? What is the annual fee structure?
  11. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India
  13. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  14. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  15. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  18. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
30th May 2011, 03:10 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: List of some great medical colleges in India with less fee structure?

Well if you want to study in institute which has got less fee then you must have to take entrace exam and have to score good marks only then you will get good government college which charges very less fee and some do not charges at all .

The various exams and colleges :

AIIMS::It is one of the prestigious college in INDIA which charges very less fee from students .Total no of intake is 50 .

Eligibility Criteria

Must have passed class 12th with atleast 60% aggregate and 50 % for SC/ST in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
You must be at least 17 years

AFMC: This is another great college run by the army bodies .The total intake in this college is 130 students (105 boys & 25 girls) .

Eligibility :

You should be between 17yrs to 22 years .
Must have passed class 12th with 50% marks with PCB as subjects.

Other then this there are many colleges which comes under AIPMT which comes under government and they charges very less amount .
12th August 2011, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some great medical colleges in India with less fee structure?

does govt. medical colleges also have high fee structure?
24th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the admission fees of medical colleges that come under aipmt 2012
28th March 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have to know about the medical colege to study medicine wth less fees structure including the admission fees pls reply me wth good results
For this email. [email protected]
29th March 2013, 11:36 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souravdhar3090 View Post
plz send me some great medical collages in india with fess structure.....from where placement opp..i can get in india &abroad
HI!
Top Medical College in India:-
> All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Delhi
> Armed Force Medical College, Pune
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> Govt. Medical College, Bombay
> Govt. Medical College, Kolkata
> Govt. Medical College, Bangalore
> B.H.U
> B.J Medical College, Ahmedabad
> B.J Medical College, Pune

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?