14th January 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?

What is the minimum percentage needed in b.tech to appear the GRE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  3. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  4. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?
  12. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  18. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?

14th January 2012, 12:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?

dear friend,
Eligibility for GRE exam:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in engineering field.

2.Candidate have to secure 50% aggregate in B.tech/BE course.

3.Candidate must be fluent in English..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in GRE exam..

So, go for it..
All the best..

14th January 2012, 04:41 AM
krishnasolanki

Everyone is eligible for taking the GRE Test - there are no
restrictions on age or qualifications. The test scores are valid for
five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if your scores are recent (not older than 2 years).
GOOD LUCK

14th January 2012, 10:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum cutoff for appearing this exam. The cut off's are set by the university where you plan to apply. The universities take a decision based on the academic record of the candidate, the score in GRE and also the SOP. The universities will look for consistency so they will check the candidates score right from 10th standard. Most of the institutes will need the TOEFL or IELTS score also.

14th January 2012, 05:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Graduate Record Examinations

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States or in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide

This examination aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.

The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based, computer adaptive exam administered by selected qualified testing centers; however, paper-based exams are offered in areas of the world where computer-based testing is not available.

FEE:-

The Examination fee is Rs-8800.and the payment mode only through Credit Card.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.>your B.Tech number should be minimum 50%,and more marks helps you to get chance in best college.

2.>your college recommendation should be good to get chance in the best college.

The Best GRE Books

For more visit:-www.ets.org/gre/

14th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How much % marks student pass in exam. Marks obtained from 100.

18th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

it's gud nd this site is has been develpoed more perfomances...

11th March 2012, 02:15 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States or in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wideThis examination aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.Everyone is eligible for taking the GRE Test - there are no restrictions on age or qualifications. The test scores are valid for
five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if your scores are recent (not older than 2 years

12th March 2012, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage needed in b.tech to appear the GRE exam?

Actually there is no eligibility criteria to take GRE Exam. You need to have the specified identification requirements to take the GRE Exam. In most cases you will require Passport and another form of photo Id to register for GRE.

The Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Record Exams, GRE is given here. Taking GRE test is to get admission into graduate colleges / Universities of USA, Canada and other countries.

The minimum educational qualification is basically undergraduate degree (offered under 10+2+4 years of minimum education basis) from any of the recognized Universities.

The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if your scores are recent (not older than 2 years).

GRE General Test Pattern -

Analytical Writing -

1 Issue Task - to be answered in 45 minutes

Analytical Writing -

1 Argument Task to be answered in 30 minutes

Verbal -

30 questions to be answered in 30 minutes

Quantitative -

28 questions - to be answered in 45 minutes

BEST BOOKS FOR GRE EXAM:-

http://www.ets.org/gre/

13th March 2012, 01:23 AM
tanu47

Hi,
ELIGIBILITY FOR GRE EXAM:-
Candidate Has To Complete The Graduation In Engineering Field.
Candidate must be fluent in english..
Candidate have to secure 50% aggregate in b.tech/be course.
The eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in GRE exam..

Good luck.

2nd April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

can we give GRE exam after B.Sc?

14th August 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii can u tell about qualification marks in gre & how many questions will be
plsreply me................................................ ..........................................

28th July 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualifying score for gre?

8th December 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi sir..my name is surendra and i want to take admission in canada's best university but my aggregate is 55% from pune university..can i do my MS from best universities...any criteria for college admission...plz tell me sir

1st February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i wonld liike t continue my studies in usa in seam of EEE is there an good o pprtunity for electrical. because many of the CSE peoples only prefering why not electrical piz tell me

8th October 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hai sir....my name is prasanth...i am pursuing b-tech 4 th year ....till now my aggregate is 55% from jntu anantapur university....can i do my ms in us in best universities.....

8th December 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is siva sankar iam studying degre(B.COM) my 10th 54% and inter54% and degree 70% iam elegible for GRE exiam plese tell me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?