28th October 2011, 10:13 PM
ch.mohan.rao

List of top 10 colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in AP?

list out top 10 colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  3. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  4. List of some colleges in Bangalore for B.Tech? I am studying NTTF in Gopalpur
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?
  7. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  8. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  9. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  10. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  11. How to study further after completing M.A diploma from NTTF?
  12. Will I get admission in Du after passing 12th with 66.67%? Will I get admission in DU?
  13. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  14. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges taking admission by lateral entry in 2nd year in engineering in Nashik?
  16. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma
  17. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  18. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
19th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 10 colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in AP?

do u have any college doing b.tech? i am completed diploma in tool and die making in nttf.
27th September 2013, 11:05 PM
naveenrajg

Default Re: List of top 10 colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.mohan.rao View Post
list out top 10 colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in andhra pradesh.
mechatronics course
13th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know if there are any colleges in karnataka which takes nttf students considering nttf as a diploma course and can give lateral entery for the bachelor degree
15th May 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Me the elder sister of the candidate, who has written the NTTF entrence exam, he has been called for the counselling on 28th may 2014, we want the merit list to see that how much he has scored in his entrence examination, would you please help us?? to show marks list of the selected students ....
25th May 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges allowing the people of NTTF into 2nd year in Tamil Nadu?
13th December 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

After completing NTTF diploma in electronics can we get any engineering collage to do distance in vellore
21st May 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completing 2 with 650 marks in 2016. but i will can join in diploma direct 2nd year. It is eligible for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?