11th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Du after passing 12th with 66.67%? Will I get admission in DU?

I am 17 years and i want to compleat our b.A in d.U. My 12th parsents is 67.66% in u.P. Board .Will my addimission in d.U.

Related Questions:
9th May 2012, 11:40 PM
Anuma 150689

Default Re: Will I get admission in Du after passing 12th with 66.67%? Will I get admission in DU?

For getting admission in DU you must have high percentage. There are lots of competition in DU. You need to focus on the syllabus of BA.
have a good grip on the subject then you will surely get admission in DU
30th May 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Du after passing 12th with 66.67%? Will I get admission in DU?

ihave scoreed 75 % in commerce can i get admission in b com in du
17th June 2012, 09:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get admission in Du after passing 12th with 66.67%? Will I get admission in DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 17 years and i want to compleat our b.A in d.U. My 12th parsents is 67.66% in u.P. Board .Will my addimission in d.U.

Hi

DU - Delhi University

This is one of the best Universities in India. There are many people from all over the city who take part in the admissions. On an average there are about 50000 seats in the Delhi University.
And every year they get filled at a very fast rate.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the DU is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized college in ANY stream.
As this is a university, thus there are all the courses in them all the streamed people can apply for it.

Now talking of your PERCENTAGE, I would say that 66% is really low marks to get you any seat in the top colleges. However to know about the colleges list, Please Click Here

But Be very sure that you are not going to get in any of the top courses or colleges in Delhi. But you would surely get admission. That not a worry. But not in the top colleges.

Rest depends on the counselling.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
18th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

DU is one of the best universities of India.
Even I am a student of DU only and I can say it that there are lots of opportunities provided to students in DU.
There are almost 54,000 seats in DU for various undergraduate courses.

There are many courses in DU such as:-
1.B.A.
2.B.Com.
3.English Honours.
4.B.Sc.
5.BMS.,etc.

There is a lot of rush among students to get admission here after their 12th for higher studies.
The cut-off of good colleges in DU is very high.

With 67% in your 12th,it is very difficult for you to take admission here in B.A course if you are from General Category.
The last date to apply in DU is 18th June,2012..So,if you have not applied till yet,at least apply for it soon.

Best of luck for your admission.
Thanks.
14th May 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i fail in biology 2nd puc also now my per centage is 56%.
am i able to join nttf, if i passed by supplementry exam
3rd June 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in du after passing 12th with 78.4%? will i get admission in psychology hons?
3rd June 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in du after passing 12th with 78.4%? will i get admission in psychology hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?