9th July 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?

dear sir,
I'm completed diploma in mechatronics. at Nttf (nettur techanical training foundation). My Enquiry is diploma candidates can apply for teacher position and. NTTF Diploma certificates is acceptable or not kindly give a needful reply
with regards
Anand.G

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  2. Is diploma candidates eligible for applying Executive trainee job in Cochin shipyard?
  3. Can I do B.Tech after completing diploma in technical skills from NTTF Gannavaram
  4. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  5. How to study further after completing M.A diploma from NTTF?
  6. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  7. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  8. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  9. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  10. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  12. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  13. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  14. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  15. After completing diploma can I apply for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Jamshedpur?
  18. Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?
14th July 2015, 02:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
I'm completed diploma in mechatronics. at Nttf (nettur techanical training foundation). My Enquiry is diploma candidates can apply for teacher position and. NTTF Diploma certificates is acceptable or not kindly give a needful reply
with regards
Anand.G
Sorry that you are not eligible for Teacher job after completing the Diploma course. You need to complete B.Ed along with TET entrance exam in order to become a Teacher. So, I suggest you to continue your studies and try complete B.Ed to be eligible for Teacher job.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

- > Students must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD). Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.

- > There is no age limit required for B.Ed.
14th July 2015, 05:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for teacher's job with a diploma course as the minimum eligibility to become a teacher is that you should be a graduate and after the completion of graduation, you will probably have to do B. Ed as it is the minimum qualification required in order to become a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?