14th November 2011, 07:26 PM
mdineshcit

List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)

I am doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering in coimbatore.if i score 94% cut off marks,which colleges will i get in coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  3. How to get admission in GATE? WHat is the opening date and eligibility for non GATE candidates?
  4. List of top 10 engineering colleges? What is the cutoff marks requirement?
  5. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  6. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  7. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  8. How to apply for EEE/ECE in top 10 private engineering colleges in Chennai
  9. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  10. List of top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  12. List of colleges which I can apply for Ph.D while pursuing M.Sc Physics final year?
  13. List of top B.E. colleges for diploma in ECE student?
  14. Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?
  15. List of top 10 colleges of engineering? What is the cutoff score?
  16. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Top colleges in TamilNadu for pursuing masters in ECE? -- [New]
  18. What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream
4th May 2012, 09:51 AM
bsvijaygowda

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)

hi
education career forum

P S G college of technology

anna university coimbatore

governament college of technology, coimbatore

JCT college of engineering and technology coimbatore

coimbatore instituion of engineering and information technology

DR.mahalingam college of engineering and technology

kumaraguru college of technology

maharaja engineering college

akshaya college of engineering and technology
12th March 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)

I am studying final year diploma in civil engineering but I am having 95% only? . I like to study in top 10 college
16th May 2015, 12:49 AM
kalo 4

List of top colleges:-

Governament college of technology, coimbatore

JCT college of engineering and technology coimbatore

Akshaya college of engineering and technology

Coimbatore instituion of engineering and information technology

Anna university coimbatore

DR.mahalingam college of engineering and technology

PSG college of technology

Kumaraguru college of technology

Maharaja engineering college
15th June 2015, 10:26 PM
White +

Top Best colleges for you==

==Maharaja engineering college

==Akshaya college of engineering and technology

==Kumaraguru college of technology

==Coimbatore instituion of engineering and information technology

==PSG college of technology

==Governament college of technology, coimbatore

==Anna university coimbatore

==JCT college of engineering and technology coimbatore

==DR.mahalingam college of engineering and technology
23rd June 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing final year diploma in civil engineering..what should I do after I got 97 % in the final board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?