24th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?

which engieering collage is best in b.tech and arch.tech in jharkhand
which is the best goverment engineering collages in jharkhand
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Information about BIT Sindri?
  3. Number of seats in Jharkhand polytechnic 2015-2016? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  5. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  7. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  8. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  9. When Jharkhand PMT 2015 application form will be available?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  11. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  12. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  13. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  14. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  15. Admission in government colleges in Jharkhand after scoring 8000 rank in JCECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in any private engineering college approved by AICTE in Jharkhand?
  17. When will the application forms be available for entrance exam of Jharkhand engineering colleges?
  18. Informtion about NEET UG?
5th April 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?

What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand State Joint Entrance Examination?
12th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?

i got 1lakh 72000 rank in aieee and my obc rank is 46000 pls suggest list of affordable college approved by aicte
7th December 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in bit sindari for lateral entry in ece
20th May 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

my cat rank in jcece 2014 is 495 can i got electrical or mechanical seat.
22nd May 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

my cat rnk in jcece 2014 is 2804 can i get mechncal brach in jharkhand
30th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i have brought 44 mark in j e main 2014 exam and i belong to st category , can i get any government engineering college?
6th July 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

my dob is 1993 and i want to b.tech in gov college.please u give me suggesion what should i do.
26th June 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 248 cML rank and obc rank is 59 which college can may I get in jharkhand diploma to degree...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?