30th April 2011, 01:01 PM
George Joseph Kunju

What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering

please show fee structure for doing marine engg course after passing B.E.Mech.Engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  8. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  10. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  11. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  13. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  14. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  15. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  16. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  18. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
26th June 2015, 04:42 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering

The fees structure will be the same whether you have already done a degree course or not.

The fees of the marine course varies from institute to institute.

It is quite low in the central and the state government and the self-financed. Institute where as in the private institute it can be as high as Rs 10,000,00

The fees of some of the popular marine colleges are given as.

1 Indian maritime university. Approx Rs 2,000,00. Throughout the course.

2. Maharashtra academy of naval education and training pune. Fees - Rs 2,707,32. For the 1 st year and the Rs 2,46,200 for remaining 3 years

3. Bits pilani. Fees - Admission fees - Rs 15,000. One time . and the Rs 38,800 per semester.

4. Tolani maritime institute. Rs 1,176,286

5. Haldia institute of Maritime studies and research. Fees - Rs 85,900 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?