15th February 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

List of top Farm machinery training centers in India? I'm doing B.Tech(Agricuture engineering) in 4th sem

My name is m.molwa branch b.tech (agri.engg.) in 4sem. I want to farm machinry training.so please answer me top fram machinery training in india

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  2. List of training centers in Hyderabad for doing mini project of E&C?
  3. How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?
  4. List of best companies offering summer training after 4th sem of BE (ECE)?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Farm Machinery field?
  6. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  7. Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training? -- [New]
  8. Which are the PLC training centers in Indore, Delhi, Bhilai
  9. List of companies giving training in Bioinformatics
  10. Part time training in Odisha after completing 4th semester in Civil engineering?
  11. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. List of top institutions and coaching center for GATE available in Ahmadabad? I'm a B.Tech(IT) 4th sem student
  15. What can I do after completing diploma in fisheries technology? Is there any higher studies in this branch?
  16. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  17. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  18. Farm machinery and power solved question papers of ICAR, ASRB?
15th June 2012, 11:41 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top Farm machinery training centers in India? I'm doing B.Tech(Agricuture engineering) in 4th sem

hai
The list of top farming machinery training centres in india are:
a) Budni(M.P)
b)Hissar(haryana)
c)Garladdinne(A.P)
d)Hiswanath Charali(Assam)
20th April 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top Farm machinery training centers in India? I'm doing B.Tech(Agricuture engineering) in 4th sem

EXCEPT THE ABOVE STATED FOUR CENTERS WHATB ARE BETTER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?