26th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?

Im preety i want to know about course cs,about list of colleges in maharashtra,fees structure,all in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  2. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission?
  5. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  6. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  7. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  8. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is TNPSC conducted in Tamilnadu? List of the colleges participating in it? Fee structure for the same?
  10. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  11. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  12. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  14. What will be the fee structure for joining in Dental Colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  18. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
28th March 2012, 06:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im preety i want to know about course cs,about list of colleges in maharashtra,fees structure,all in detail.
The Company Secretary Course is offered and regulated by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The Institute offers the course through distance mode.
To be considered eligible for the course, you must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination in any stream.

The course comprise of the following stages:
  • Foundation Program
  • Executive Program
  • Professional Program
  • Management Training

Being a resident of Maharashtra, for admission and any other assistance, you must contact:

ICSI-WIRC House
13 Jolly Maker chambers-No.II Ist Floor
Nariman Point
Mumbai -400021
Ph:

022-22021826
022-22844073
022-22047569

The fee structure of the course is as follows:

Foundation Program- Rs.3600
Executive Program- Rs.7000
Professional Program-Rs.9000

For further information, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
14th May 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?

can i join CS course directly after my 2nd puc without having degree like B.COM
14th May 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

can i join CS course directly after my 2nd puc without having degree like B.COM
16th May 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

After finishng b.com(comp.appl) should i go for cs?
28th May 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i just pass 12th exam...can i joint cs cource.?? What is time period of this cource?
3rd June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi...i'm ajit
i want to know about the minimum starting package after completed the cs.
4th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i just psss b.com exam i can join cs program

what is perioud of cs course ? plz give me a detail information in fees ! in pune aur auragabad
11th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi...i'm ajit
i want to know about the minimum starting package after completed the cs.
what is the minimum starting after the cs?
14th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i just passed 12th nd i wann to do c.s
i want information about fees nd total time period
6th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i just passed 12th nd i want to do c.s i want information about fees nd totol time period
7th July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi im milind i wnt 2 do cs time of period nd how many fee nd cs complited minimum package.
7th July 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

my 1subject is back in mba 2sem can i get admission for cs
20th July 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

is der any collage of CS in gujarat ? n i m from gujarat n i want to do CS from mumbai so can i do that ? n whts the fees strcture ? i m in 11 com . i want to start study from nw so can i ??
30th December 2012, 05:09 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

C.S IS VERY BRIGHTER AND WILDER SCOPE FOR THE MAKE YOUR CARIER.
C.S. IS TODAY VERY POPULAR.
C.S STANDS FOR COMPANY SCERETARY.
IF YOU HAVE MULTI TELENTED LIKE A GOOD PERSONALITY, GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS, INNOVATIVE,GOOD LEADERSHIP THAN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS COURSE.
AFTER COMPLETING 12TH ANY STERAM, B.B.A , B.C.A , B.COM THAN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS COU

THE C.S COURSE IS DIVIDED IN 4 STAGES GIVEN BELOW :-

I. FOUNDATION PROGRAMME.

II. EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME.

III.PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME.

IV. MANAGEMENT TRAINING (DIRECT OR INDIRECT BOTH)

FEES DETAILS

I. F. PROGRAMME FEES 3600/- APPROX.

II. EXECUTIVE FEES 7000/- APPROX.

III.PROFESSIONAL FEES 9000/- APPROX.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
7th June 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BBA, cn i join for cs now? list of cs colleges in karnaraka? what is the duration for cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?