29th November 2011, 10:02 PM
anusha bhardwaj

List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?

i want to do m.tech in biotechnology from germany . please help me by providing the list of top german universities which can provide me m.tech degree in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  2. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  3. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  7. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  8. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  10. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  11. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  12. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  13. Requirements for pursuing Mtech in biotechnology in top universities in INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  15. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  17. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English? -- [New]
  18. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
4th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?

i have imformeston in ms biotech
12th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?

i want top list of universties located in sothern part of germany for ms in biotechnology
17th October 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Mtech in production managment
2nd March 2014, 12:01 PM
naveen1221

Hello Friend !!

Universities in Germany offering M.Tech in Biotechnology:

Braunschweig TU

Bremerhaven H

Mannheim H

Zittau IHI

Cottbus TU

Jena FH

RWTH Aachen

Universität Freiburg

Universität Würzburg

FH Darmstadt

The University of Bonn

Eligibility Details:

All these universities offers the International Master's Degree in Molecular Biotechnology.

The eligibility criteria is different for different colleges.

In common perspective, you should be a Graduate in the Biotechnology background with no arrears.

For more information you need to contact the International Student's Information center of the preferred college or University.

But most of the universities in Germany ask for an IELTS score of 6.5 as a non-native speaker of English Language.

Good Luck!!
27th October 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am perusing my b.tech bio-tech from Banasthali university Rajasthan India and would to perusing my m.tech in genetics or stem technology.kindly advice me about this from Germany.My ID is [email protected]
6th September 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admission at Germany and How the Education is free their? What i need to do to fulfill their eligibility criteria to get free education their in MTECH course!?!
8th November 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in biotechnology from indian university. I scored 79% marks. I an interested to do mtech in biotechnology from German university. Pls advice me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?