25th January 2012, 10:21 PM
abnerdias

List of top universities for marketing in Canada? How can I get a job after completing this course?

I would like to know of universities in the States/ Canada best for marketing and that will get me a guaranteed JOB?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  2. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  3. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science?
  4. What are requirement of Canadian Top universities entry for Indian students?
  5. List of top universities for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) in USA or Canada?
  6. List of top 5 colleges in M.Com in Marketing? What are the job profiles? -- [New]
  7. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details to do MS in Instrumentation engineering in top Canadian university?
  9. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  10. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  11. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  12. Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?
  13. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  14. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  15. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  16. Best universities in Canada after completing MS?
  17. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  18. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
31st August 2012, 12:35 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of top universities for marketing in Canada? How can I get a job after completing this course?

List of Top Universities for marketing in canada:

Colleges in Alberta:

1.University of Alberta

2.University of Calgary

3.Universtiy of Lethbridge

4.Mount Royal Univestiy

Colleges in Manitoba:

1.Booth University College

2.Brandon University

3.Universtiy of Manitoba

4.Universite de Saint-Boniface

5.University of Winnipeg

Colleges in New Brunswick:

1.University of Fredricton,Fredecton

2.Crandall University,Moncton

3.Universite de Moncton,(Moncton,shippagan,Edmundston)

4.Mount Allison University,Sackville

5.St.Stephen's University,St.Stephen

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?