11th July 2011, 01:40 AM
noorangel

List of U.S. Biotechnology universities for Ph.D course?

name of the U,S biotechnology universities for Ph.D course?
thank you alot

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  4. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  7. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  8. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  9. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  10. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  14. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  15. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  16. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  17. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  18. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
20th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of U.S. Biotechnology universities for Ph.D course?

hi there, i am a student at university of teesside, U.K, doing masters in biotechnology 2011-2012...after finishing this i want to do phd in usa....can u plz help me in finding out the list of universities and information regarding how to approach the universities etc......thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?