28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which provides Ph.d and M.Phil courses without conducting entrance exams?

Name the universities which offers phd and mphil courses but without conducting entrance exams i got 50 percentage in MA maths? Can someone please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  2. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  3. Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  9. After BSc which courses are better to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  12. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  13. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
28th August 2015, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which provides Ph.d and M.Phil courses without conducting entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name the universities which offers phd and mphil courses but without conducting entrance exams i got 50 percentage in MA maths? Can someone please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed MA in Mathematics with 50% marks so you are not eligible for M.Phil and Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil and Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?