17th July 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?

i have done b.com.want to do diploma in child psychology by correspondence.mention universities offering same in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  4. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  5. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  6. Universities which offer research in Child Psychology(Specialization in Learning Disability)?
  7. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  8. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?
  10. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  11. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  12. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  13. How to do M.A Psychology after doing PG from Physics
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder? -- [New]
  15. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  16. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  17. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  18. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
17th September 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?

diploma in child psychology by distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?