6th February 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?

Respected Sir
i have finished my 10th and i would love
to do a diploma in child pschology ?
is that possible?
if yes then which college in delhi is best in it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  3. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  4. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  5. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  6. List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?
  7. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  8. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  9. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  12. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  13. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  14. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  16. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. List of top colleges of Psychology honors in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2015, 12:44 AM
anair

Default Re: Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?

You need to pass your class 12 to be eligible for the course in Child Psychology.You can pursue Diploma in child psychology from the following colleges in Delhi:

>Jamia Milia Islamia
http://jmi.ac.in/
Ph:011 2698 1717

>Daulat Ram College
http://www.daulatramcollege.in/
Ph:011 2766 7863

>Zakir Hussain College
http://www.zakirhusaindelhicollege.in/
12th April 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?

respected sir,
recently i have given the exam of std 10 now, i am intrested in psychology so which stream should i take in std 11????? plz help me as fast as you can plz sir
28th January 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have completed my 10th now, I am much more interested in child psychology so which field should I choose in 11th std ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?