17th January 2012, 04:40 PM
murali belavadi

Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?

Sir,

I wish to know the details of best colleges/universities who conduct PG DIPLOMA courses in CHILD PSYCHOLOGY on DISTANCE EDUCATION.

I stay in south part of Karnataka.

Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  3. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  4. List of colleges offering distance PG Diploma in Child Psychology in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  6. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  7. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  11. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  12. Where can i do Diploma in Child Psychology in Amritsar, Punjab? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
  14. Details of distance education for Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology?
  15. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  16. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  17. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  18. How to make a career after studying Diploma in Child Psychology?
21st April 2013, 12:29 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?

Dear Friend,
I have mentioned Some of the universities and institute which are best for you in PG Diploma in Child Psychology via Distance Education.

Amity Institute Of Psychology And Allied Sciences - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Osmania University - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)

Beside this there will be many more but this are best ones.
1st July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?

WHICH IS THE BEST OUT OF MA PSYCHOLOGY AND MSc PSYCHOLOGY. ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO
12th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

how many digree/diploma course in psychology after graduation in India
17th July 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate (B.A economics) , interested to join distant education for P.G diploma in child psychology, in Kerala which are the institutions offer this course ?
15th April 2020, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

I am Master's in Psychology through distance mode. Now to be a psychologist or a counselor what should I do further through distance mode only. Kindly specify the distance colleges as well for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?