27th February 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?

Hello Sir
Please tell me that Distance Education for
Bachelor of Journalism (Print Media) course,
where I go and which are all the universities offering?
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education
  3. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?
  4. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT) and M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education for B.Tech(IT) student? List of Universities which offer M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education?
  5. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  6. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  7. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  8. What is the course duration of B.Ed course?
  9. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  11. Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  15. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  16. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  17. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
28th February 2015, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Please tell me that Distance Education for
Bachelor of Journalism (Print Media) course,
where I go and which are all the universities offering?
Please tell me immediately.

Colleges Offering Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education:

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna nagar-522510 Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India

Amity University
Amity Campus, ‘J’ Block,
Sector-44, Noida - 201 303

Awadhesh Pratap Singh
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Rewa,
Madhya Pradesh, India

Barkatullah University
IODE, Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya,
Bhopal Hoshangabad Road Bhopal-26

IGNOU
School of Studies in Distance Education,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.)
15th September 2016, 10:30 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?

Some Distance learning Instituted Which are offering Bachelor of Journalism:

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Institute of Open & Distance Education

Sikkim Manipal University
1st Floor, Syndicate House,Manipal – 576104.
Telephone: 91-820-4297000

Himachal Pradesh University, International Centre For Distance Education& Open Learning (ICDEOL)
Summer Hill,Shimla-171005(Himachal Pradesh)

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna nagar-522510 Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh

Amity University
Amity Campus, ‘J’ Block,
Sector-44, Noida - 201 303
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?