22nd September 2012, 12:49 PM

List of the universities where I can do Ph.D in fine arts subjects?

list of universities from there i can do PHD in Fine arts subjects

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Fine Arts in UK? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  3. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  5. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  6. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  7. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  9. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?
  11. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  12. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  15. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  18. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
15th January 2013, 11:45 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: List of the universities where I can do Ph.D in fine arts subjects?

Hello friends,

:::::::::::ARTS COLLEGES IN INDIA::::::::::

1.Queen Mary's College
Phone College : 044-28445910
Office: 044-28444995

2. Mithibai College
Address: Gulmohar Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, MH 400056
Phone: 022 2618 4354

3.K.J.Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce
Address: Road No-7, Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar East, Mumbai, MH 400077
Phone:022 2102 2915

Thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?