18th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in M.Com?

hiii, my name is manpreet kaur i have completed my b.com in taxation with aggregate73% i wanna to get admission in delhi colleges like sri ram collge of comm.,delhi university, jmu,bhagat sigh ......in m.com how i get admission in these collges .......is there any vaccant seats.....or am i get admission in these
collges now .plz tell me about fee structure also.

12th July 2014, 07:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii, my name is manpreet kaur i have completed my b.com in taxation with aggregate73% i wanna to get admission in delhi colleges like sri ram collge of comm.,delhi university, jmu,bhagat sigh ......in m.com how i get admission in these collges .......is there any vaccant seats.....or am i get admission in these
collges now .plz tell me about fee structure also.
You need to be qualified in M. Com entrance examination in order to get admission to M. Com course. The entrance examination will be held during the month of May and the notification will be issued during the month of April. The Admission to M. Com course is based on the entrance examination score. So, please well prepare for the entrance examination. The entrance examination is based on objective type with multiple choice.

M. Com stands for (Master of Commerce). The duration of the course has been for two years and the course is divided into four semesters. To be eligible for this course then you should be a complete bachelor degree course with 50% in any discipline from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for 5% marks.

The Fee structure for M. Com course is differ college to college. However, minimum 15,000 to 20,000 per semester is normal. You can visit concerned institution to get the correct fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?