22nd August 2012, 12:59 AM
v.m.p

M.Com Part I external admission date? What is the fee structure?

M.com part-1.external adm.date and fee....please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  3. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  8. Last date of M.Com external admission in pune university -- [New]
  9. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  13. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  15. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  16. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  17. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
21st September 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Com Part I external admission date? What is the fee structure?

what is the last date for admission for external m.com from saurashtra university
4th July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have pass b com from MU . Want to addmision In puna univercity but center is suitable for me purandare .......u can give me
25th August 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

last date of external m.com admmission on pune univercity
21st October 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

wich plese and date
4th July 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have to take admission in m.com 1 what is the procedure and how much is the fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?