21st May 2017, 03:59 PM
rashirana

M.Sc in IT holder can apply for SSC exam?

I have completed my BCA. Now, i am preparing for MSc IT and thinking to give SSC exam.So my question is that, can i appear for SSC exam?

21st May 2017, 09:38 PM
help100%

Default Re: M.Sc in IT holder can apply for SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashirana View Post
I have completed my BCA. Now, i am preparing for MSc IT and thinking to give SSC exam.So my question is that, can i appear for SSC exam?
Of course you can prepare for SSC exam, I guess you are talking of SSC CGL, then the minimum requirement to appear in the exam is to be a graduate, which you are already, so don't worry start preparing for the exam and crack it.

Hope the above mentioned information helped you, for further query please do let us know.

Good Luck,

Help100%
22nd May 2017, 08:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC refers to Staff Selection Commission and same is a commission that organizes several entrance examination for recruitment of government personnel in various departments.

Having completed BCA degree holder and MSC in IT degree holder you are certainly eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL examination for recruitment as lower divisional clerk as well as SSC CGL examination for recruitment as upper divisional clerk in various government offices.

Further for appearing in SSC CHSL examination you need to be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years where as for SSC CGL examination the age criteria is 18 years to 30 years. In both these cases age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding SSC examinations you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd May 2017, 11:34 PM
rachamallamanoj

Yes being a graduate you can apply for SSC exam.
The basic eligibility for SSC exam is
1. You must degree in any stream from a recognised university.
2. The age limit is 18 - 27 years.
3. You must be a Indian citizen.

There are various posts you can apply through SSC exam, the qualification will be as per the post your applying also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?