13th March 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelor of Social Work course? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Sir,
Kindly tell me the Jamia Millia Islamia is providing Bachelor of Social Work course or not? If yes, then please let me know that I have to appear any entrance exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSW in Jamia Millia Islamia and Delhi School of Social Work?
  5. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Important dates of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(Social Work)
  7. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  14. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
5th April 2016, 09:34 PM
Rajgame

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelor of Social Work course? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Yes Jamia Millia University do offer B.A(Hons.) In Social work.Yes you have appear in entrance examination which is followed by the interview provide you had passed the entrance test.
12th June 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelor of Social Work course? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer BA(hons) in social work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?