9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance procedure followed for doing masters in social work in jamia college Delhi?

Hello there this is Vivek Chitransh right now i am in final year of my Graduation having English Literature and Social work as my final year subject and i am looking ahead in getting admission for Masters in Social work at Jamia Miliya Islamia college of South Delhi will you please tell me the entrance and selection procedure to get Admission there

I will be obliged by this act of kindness

Thanks and Regards
Vivek Chitransh

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  2. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  3. M.A. in social work entrance exam details at jamia milia islamia college, delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  5. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSW in Jamia Millia Islamia and Delhi School of Social Work?
  6. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  7. Where to get sample papers for masters in social work entrance exam?
  8. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelor of Social Work course? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. How many years we need to study to complete masters in Social Work?
  11. Qualification required for BSW?
  12. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  13. Entrance exams dates for Masters in Social work and Masters in English Literature and forms availability details for the same?
  14. How to join masters in social work PG course?
  15. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  16. Completed M.A in English with 50% marks : Am I eligible for MSW course in Jamia university? Last date of applying and submission of forms?
  17. How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi
  18. M.A social work entrance previous years question papers of Delhi University
9th September 2016, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance procedure followed for doing masters in social work in jamia college Delhi?

To take admission under Masters in Social Work at Jamia Milia Islamia College after the completion of Graduation, you must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the College authorities. Admission is based on the performance in the Entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in the respective field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?