18th June 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech better or M.BA? Can I do MBA after M.Tech?

please professionals in their career's ...tl me whether m.tech is better than mba and viceversa.else after doing m.tech also can i do mba...my interest is to manage or lead people...so please give me the best solution...n im doing my 3rd b.tech...in ece

15th August 2011, 09:33 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is M.Tech better or M.BA? Can I do MBA after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please professionals in their career's ...tl me whether m.tech is better than mba and viceversa.else after doing m.tech also can i do mba...my interest is to manage or lead people...so please give me the best solution...n im doing my 3rd b.tech...in ece
Both are the Top courses indeed.
MBA known for its intelligence in Marketing an Managing
M.Tech is known for its Sound technical Knowledge and opportunities in the field of Research and Ph.D

In terms of Earning potential MBA is ahead upto some extent if done in top Institutes of managements.

As you are interested to Manage or Lead things I suggest you to do M.B.A because M.Tech requires lot of Sound Technical knowledge which you may not have but

as you already have desire to manage things it will be easy for you to learn MBA
and do job as a Manager
What is the best thing other than doing job in the field what you desire of.

In my view career with M.B.A will be more exciting as I don't personally love in creating new Technology much I love to enjoy technology rather than to create it.

So its my suggestion to you too if you are also the kind like me.
Give the maximum importance to your heart in deciding which one to select from MBA and M.Tech
It will be simple if you actually know what you want.

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 09:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Tech better or M.BA? Can I do MBA after M.Tech?

hi dear
both m.tech & mba are good
its depend upon you to choose.
in my opinion its better to do mba after which you will get more salary with good post.
criteria for mba .....
The candidates should be a graduate from any stream , from a recognize university.
there is no age limit.
for this you have to give entrance under cat ,mat, xAT ETC.....

if you will get job in you college as campus then also you can do mba in disatance course there is no problem.......

good luck........
15th August 2011, 10:02 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as part of salary is confirmed MBA give you more salary than MTECH .........mtech also gives you salary but less as compared to MBA ......mtech is meant for those who want to get into the deeply of the technology course...................
24th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COLLEGE MBA IS BETTER ?
24th August 2011, 07:39 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

You can not compare this two degrees these are different and both are great which matters is from where are you doing the degree . and one more thing you need to decide that what you want be , if you want to work with management than go for MBA otherwise go for M.TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?