2nd July 2011, 07:25 PM
nishanmukhi

Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?

i m doing b.e. in electronics and commu. , which m.tech trend/field/branch i should take for getting good placement/ good salary. after doing m.tech

pls suggest a proper branch for m.tech

i m interested in vlsi, embedded, communication

so tell me which is better for me for getting good placement/salary.

20th August 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?

for cse people which branch in mtech is better n tell the available branches plz
1st December 2011, 05:51 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?

M.Tech CSE

it's a right choice to get a good placement in current trend.

Because the technology gives a new innovation to every one's carrier development.

Here you can get lot of placement opportunities with good designation.

If you are perform exceptionally well you can go the Research and Development side.

If you choose Academic field you life is really peaceful and you will be appointed as Assistant Professor with 6 pay commission salary.

Good Luck
31st May 2020, 10:10 PM
Arpitdongre

You should take vlsi in Mtech it's huge scope no doubt
Other than this you can take communication,signal processing, electronic systems.
Companies like intel,qualcom,analog devices are big companies which recruit from this branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?