6th September 2011, 06:41 PM
ritu dudeja

Last date of sale of M.Com admission correspondence forms?

i passed my b.com final year from delhi university with 57% marks..n i wanted to knoe last date of m.com admission frm correspondenve

Related Questions:
26th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of sale of M.Com admission correspondence forms?

dear sir
i am a student of m.com final year i want a form but there is no here form please can u suggestion me ,
15th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

last date of m.com admission
18th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have completed my b.com with 64 % marks in b.com frm rohilkhand university n nw i want 2 seek abmission n m.com pls tel me d complete procedure of admission along with fees st structure n last
14th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 54.38% FROM RANCHI UNIVERSITY.CAN I GET ADMISSION IN M.COM COURSES THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY
18th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in du though correspondance
30th November 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com from delhi university (regular college ) and i want to do m.com from correspondence course .. please let me know the fee structure and last dates for the admission for the session starting from 2013 ?
7th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% marks in gradutn(bcom)... Am i elgible for gettng admission in mcom nd if yes what is the last date of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?