28th April 2012, 01:03 AM
jacksparrow58

Which are the main subjects available in CLAT? I took CMRC in Physics in 11th class

heyyy guyzzz i took cmrc+PHYSICL IN 11th class nd i wana do CLAT so whts the main sbjct in CLAT nd does physicl will cause any problemmm
plzzz help me ....

28th April 2012, 11:44 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the main subjects available in CLAT? I took CMRC in Physics in 11th class

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course in based on CLAT examination.

CLAT stands for Commission law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for law course. If your aspiring to apply for this examination them you should be citizen of india.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should not more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

all the best.
18th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the main subjects available in CLAT? I took CMRC in Physics in 11th class

hey m a science studnt n just wanna kno wch r d main subjects needed to qualify clat..??
12th July 2013, 02:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrow58 View Post
heyyy guyzzz i took cmrc+PHYSICL IN 11th class nd i wana do CLAT so whts the main sbjct in CLAT nd does physicl will cause any problemmm
plzzz help me ....
No the subjects you choose at 10+2 level is of little significance if you plan to give CLAT as no matter what your stream is you can sit for CLAT exam if you satisfy all its eligibility criteria. So, the fact that you have chosen physics at 10+2 level wont create any problem.

CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate of a recognized board.

## You have to secure not less than 50% of marks in aggregate.

## SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidate needs to get 45% of marks in aggregate.

## If you have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are waiting for results then also you can apply for this exam.

## In case you are a general or OBC candidate your age should not be more than 20 years .

## For SC/ST and persons with Disability the upper age limit is 22 years.

Application Procedure:-

From the National Law Universities which accepts CLAT scores and from designated branches of the State Bank of India the application form can be brought. The cost of the application form is Rs. 3000. SC/ST/PWD candidates needs to pay Rs. 2500. You can also send a demand draft in favor of the National Law University in charge of taking the exam that year and get the form.

CLAT Books To Follow:-

~Study Package for CLAT and LL.B Entrance Examination (Common Law Admission Test) 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Tata McGraw - Hill Education
~CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test 1st Edition (Paperback) by Expert Compilations (Arihant Publication)
~Solutions to CLAT & AILET: Legal Aptitude & General Knowledge Exam Questions (2008 - 2012) (Paperback) by Gautam Puri
~Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and L.L.B. Entrance Examinations 3rd Edition (Paperback) by A. P. Bhardwaj
~The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination 2013 5th Edition (Paperback) by Nisa Fasil, M A Rashid

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?